By public transport
By public transport, you can easily reach the hut by using bus 63 to its last stop – Golden Bridges (Zlatni mostove).
From there you follow a pleasant marked path with slight unevenness – a walking distance of 20-30 minutes. For more information and timetables, follow the website
Parking – The hut does not have a separate parking lot, but you can park easily on the side of the road.
Since we are located in a natural park, and the capacity of the places is limited, we appeal if possible to use public transport or combine with friends if you have a private car.
Other ways to reach the hut – hiking from the following starting points:
– the village of Vladaya (stop “Kmetstvo Vladaya” on buses No. 58 and 59) – 2 hours
– “Knyazhevo” district of Sofia (last stop of trams No. 5 and 11) – 2.30 hours (via the Byalata Voda area and Elenite restaurant)
If you have decided to take a walk in the surroundings, here are the nearest sites:
- the Golden Bridges area – 30 min
- peak Cherni vrah – about 3 hours
- peak Kamen del – about 2 hours
- Boyanski waterfall – 1 hour
- “Momina Skala” hut – 15 min.
- Luxury chalet “Elitsa” – 5 min.
- “Planinets” hut – 30 min.
- Rodina, Tintyava, Bor, Sredets huts – 30-40 min.
- “Planinarska pesen” hut – 45 min. For more information on routes and nearby sites, check out the website of Vitosha Nature Park.
For enthusiasts, access by bike is also easy, there are pleasant bike routes in the area.
Important: An order is in effect to restrict the access of cars to Vitosha Park on weekends between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.